FLTR95 Sealing Face Masks 100PK - Black
FLTR95 Sealing Face Masks use a melt-blown polypropylene filter that is highly effective, offering ≥95% filtration of airborne particulates @ 0.3+ microns. And, unlike cloth or surgical masks, Sealing Face Masks are designed to reduce particles inhaled by the wearer. The tight face-to-mask seal of the FLTR95 reduces leakage and directs inhaled air through the filter membrane to minimize inhaled particles. Secure fitting ear loops pull the mask back snugly against the face, while the folded form factor and adjustable nose piece conforms well to a variety of face shapes and sizes.
- Tight Face-to-Mask Seal – Seals to face to reduce inhaled air leakage of particles.
- Polypropylene Filtration – Highly-effective material delivers ≥95% filtration to 0.3 microns.
- Multi-Layer Construction – Lightweight design with barrier, filter, and dual comfort layers.
- Adjustable Fit – Fully adjustable nose piece and comfortable elastic ear loops.
- Independently Tested Performance – FLTR’s 3-stage quality control and testing process includes performance testing by independent 3rd party labs.
- Single Use Design – Easily disposed of to help reduce contamination.
Independently verified particulate filtration level, flammability, and inhalation/exhalation resistance.
Not for medical use. This personal protective mask cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infectious disease. Intended for single use only – discard after use.